Service and Repairs terms and conditions:
- 1) In the event of a warranty claim, client must bring vehicle to MKL Motors for inspection and analysis.
- 2) The warranty does NOT include vehicle hire/lease charges, recovery charges etc.
- 3) Any warranty provided is non transferable
- 4) Damage caused by misuse, neglect and accident will invalidate the warranty.
- 5) MKL Motors does not cover any component which has been dismantled or tampered with (unless otherwise requested to do so by MKL Motors).
- 6) Our warranty covers ‘normal usage’ and DOES NOT cover track/race usage, overloading due to excessive weight, driver misuse (i.e. over revving) and ‘over usage’.
- 7) Warranty is for ONLY 12,000 miles or 12 months (whichever comes first) on the parts and labour ONLY which MKL MOTORS has provided.
- 8) Clients must collect their vehicle within 3 days of completion of work otherwise daily storage charges of £30 per day will apply
Engine Rebuilds and Reconditioned Engines terms and conditions:
- 1) In the event of an Engine failure a replacement Engine will be supplied.
- 2) Replacement or refund will only be given on the production of the original invoice
- 3) Replacement or refund will only be given if the goods are returned in the same condition as they were supplied.
- 4) The warranty does NOT COVER any labour costs / charges involved with fitting, removal and / or changing of parts, vehicle hire/lease charges etc.
- 5) Warranty is applicable to Bare Engine ONLY unless otherwise stated (i.e. does not include ancillaries, service parts etc)
- 6) Engines must be correctly fitted with new cam & auxillary belts, oil, oil filters & spark plugs. Any failure to adhere to these terms will invalidate this warranty.
- 7) All engines are supplied ‘bare’ (unless otherwise stated). By definition a bare engine is simply made up of the block and the head. Fitters must be prepared that in certain cases they may be required to swap over the sump, oil pick-up pipe, timing case cover etc. Any cancellations due to unwillingness to proceed with this will result in a minimum handling fee of 20% on top of the reimbursement of courier charges.
- 8) In cases where engines are delivered to a client, customers have up to 14 days from the transaction date to cancel their order. A 20% handling fee on top of reimbursement of courier charges will be applied on any items cancelled once they have been dispatched.
- 9) Any warranty provided is non transferrable
- 10) Damage caused by misuse, improper fitting, neglect and accident will invalidate the warranty.
- 11) MKL Motors does not cover any component which has been dismantled or tampered with (unless otherwise requested to do so by MKL Motors).
- 12) All engines should be fitted by specifically trained mehanics within a VAT registered garage.
- 13) Our warranty covers ‘normal usage’ and DOES NOT cover track/race usage, overloading due to excessive weight, driver misuse (i.e. over revving) and ‘over usage’.
- 14) All our engines are sold on an exchange basis which means that we require your old unit as part of the transaction and is a condition of the sale and the validity of your warranty, unless otherwise stated. A surcharge/deposit will normally be applied for the exchange engine.
- 15) Surcharges/Deposits are refundable on the exchange of the old unit (on the condition the old unit is economically serviceable i.e. no crack / hole or fundamental defect). Surcharges/deposits are refundable if the prior criteria is fulfilled up to a maximum of 14 days from invoice date.
- 16) All our engines are supplied with heat tags which assess engine temperature, any removal/tampering of the tags will VOID warranty.
- 17) Any engine failure due to OVERHEATING will VOID warranty.
- 18) Upon installation all engines should be run in for the first 1000 miles, i.e. keeping revs below 3,000 RPM.
- 18) Any Engine failure due to low oil levels will VOID warranty.